Original code by Matts Byggmastar.
Javadoc - (available inside the package)
Vitamin (only for some examples)
Look into the 'examples' folder.
* Version 1.2.2 released. CHANGELOG.txt available in the package.
* (V3dsScene) Added transparency to the materials. transparency (opacity in 3ds) value is used as alpha channel of the diffuse color.
* (V3dsScene) Implemented light class. List of available lights from getLights(), etc.;
* (Scene3ds) Implemented new chunk for material transparency.
* (V3dsScene) Implemented camera class. List of available cameras from getCameras(), etc.;
* New constructor and drawing methods created. These new methods take a GL object as parameter. Useful for eclipse users.
* Version 1.2 released.
* Moved data structures into the library.
* V3dsScene is now the object you should use to load/draw your scene to the screen. Look into the examples.
* Version 1.1 released.
* I have wrapped the 3ds loading/rendering in a V3DSScene class. Rendering uses fixed pipeline. Should be much easier for beginners to work with.
* Library release.